Bourbon distilleries, underground zip-lining, and museum row: there’s no shortage of awesome things to do in Louisville, Kentucky!
1. Ride roller coasters at Kentucky Kingdom 2. Explore an underground cave at the Louisville Mega Cavern 3. Zipline through the treetops at Jefferson Memorial Forest
1. Tour a Victorian mansion at the Conrad-Caldwell House Museum 2. Take a self-guided Civil Rights tour 3. Meet famous ghosts at Cave Hill Cemetery
1. Tour a bourbon distillery at Angel’s Envy or Rabbit Hole 2. Try a bourbon-barrel-aged beer at Great Flood Brewing 3. Sip an Old Fashioned in a hidden speakeasy at Hell or High Water
1. Go canoeing, kayaking or SUPing on Harrod’s Creek or the Parklands 2. Go hiking in Cherokee Park 3. Smell the flowers at Yew Dell Gardens or the Waterfront Botanical Gardens
1. Try a Hot Brown, Louisville's culinary claim to fame 2. Eat brunch with a (Drag) show at Le Moo 3. Try Louisville’s best chocolate chip cookie at Please & Thank You
1. Enjoy modern art at the Speed Art Museum or 21C Museum Hotel 2. Slide into the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory 3. Float like a butterfly over to the Muhammad Ali Center
More Louisville Adventures!
Head to our blog post to for all 63 things to do in Louisville, Kentucky (plus a printable bucket list)!