Let’s Go Louisville’s founder, Lia Garcia, has been featured in publications like Forbes, Lonely Planet, Travel & Leisure, Vice, the Washington Post, Fodor’s, CNN, Buzzfeed & many more for her work on popular travel blog and podcast Practical Wanderlust, non-profit The Wander Foundation, and best-selling book How to Quit Your Job & Travel.
If you’d like to request a quote, interview, or speaking appearance, please reach out to lia at letsgolouisville.com!
Here are a few of our press features specific to Louisville:
- Top 15 Kentucky Travel Blogs and Websites on Feedspot
- 21 Questions with Lia Garcia on Louisville Magazine
- Why the Huffington Post Says People Must Visit Louisville this Fall in Louisville Business First Journal
- This world-traveling couple offers their top 5 tips for trekking across the globe on The Courier-Journal
- Practical Wanderlust: How this couple turned a love of travel into a full-time gig on The Courier-Journal
Occasionally, we also write posts for other sites. Here are some of the articles we’ve published about Louisville:
- 10 Reasons to Go to the Kentucky Derby on Fodor’s
- 6 Coolest Hotels in Louisville: Bourbon Bars, Foodie Fun, and Spectacular Sunsets on Trivago Magazine
- 21 Reasons To Visit Louisville, Kentucky This Fall on Huffington Post